Ingin sentiasa update dengan KL wear..just drop ur email here guys..thanks:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, January 23, 2011

SARDAR SINGH IS BACK!!


Manager asked sardar at an interview. Can you spell a word that has more than 100 letters in it? Sardar replied: -P-O-S-T-B-O- X.

After returning back from a foreign trip, sardar asked his wife, Do I look like a foreigner? Wife: No! Why? Sardar: In London a lady asked me Are you a foreigner?

One tourist from U.. S.A. asked Sardar: Any great man born in this village??? Sardar: no sir, only small Babies!!!

Lecturer: write a note on Gandhi Jayanti So Sardar writes, "Gandhi ji was a great man, but I don't know who is Jayanti

When sardar was traveling with his wife in an auto, the driver adjusted the mirror. Sardar shouted, "You are trying to see my wife? Sit behind. I will drive.

Interviewer: just imagine you are on the 3rd floor, it caught fire and how will you escape? Sardar: its simple. I will stop my imagination! !!

Sardar: My mobile bill how much? Call centre girl: sir, just dial 123 to know current bill status Sardar: Stupid, not CURRENT BILL my MOBILE BILL.

Sardar: I think that girl is deaf.. Friend: How do u know? Sardar: I told her that I Love her, but she said her chappals are new

Friend: I got a brand new Ford IKON for my wife! Sardar: Wow!!! That's an unbelievable exchange offer!!!

Teacher: Which is the oldest animal in world? Sardar: ZEBRA Teacher: How? Sardar: Bcoz it is Black & White

Sardar attending an interview in Software Company. Manager: Do U know MS Office? Sardar: If U give me the address I will go there sir.

Sardar in airplane going 2 Bombay .. While its landing he shouted: " Bombay ... Bombay " Air hostess said: "B silent." Sardar: "Ok... Ombay. Ombay"
Teacher: "What is common between JESUS, KRISHNA , RAM, GANDHI and BUDHA?" Sardar: "All are born on government holidays...! !!

Sardar: Miss, Did u call my mobile? Teacher: Me? No, why? Sardar: Yesterday I saw in my mobile- 1 Miss Call". (Had never thought of it)

A DAY WITHOUT LAUGHTER IS A WASTED DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By